TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Raffle is run by Rebecca Jane Foundation Limited, ABN 73621967584
- The purchase of a raffle ticket is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
- Anyone under the age of 18 are ineligible to purchase raffle tickets.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 9am on 21/4/2023 and conclude on 3pm on 7/5/2023
How to enter
- Entrants must complete the raffle entry form online, or receive assistance from a Rebecca Jane Foundation Raffle Ticket Seller by completing their contact details in the section provided.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
- Complete entries will include a first and last name and a telephone number
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed on our website www.rjf.org.au/raffle
- Prize total value is approximately $6,000
- The draw for the winners will take place at 3.15pm on 7/5/2022 at The Rebecca Jane Foundation luncheon, Mulgrave Country Club, Cnr Wellington & Jells Road, Wheelers Hill.
- Entrants need not be present to win, however those who win may either pick up the prize or have it posted at their expense.
- Unless stated, prizes cannot be transferred.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Rebecca Jane Foundation reserves the right to request winners to submit their ticket stub as proof of identity and purchase.
- All winners will be notified in person or by phone or email within 2 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner's details will be published on the RJF website by the 9th of May.
- Vouchers (unless stated otherwise) are transferable.
- The Rebecca Jane Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prizes will be available for pick up for twenty-eight days after the winners are decided. The Rebecca Jane Foundation will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and arrange delivery of the prizes.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed for 4/6/2022, The Rebecca Jane Foundation will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
- The Rebecca Jane Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any person who The Rebecca Jane Foundation has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to interfere with the fair and proper conduct of this Raffle.
Data and Privacy
- All entries become the property of The Rebecca Jane Foundation
For further information contact email@example.com or P O Box 2140, Rangeview, Victoria 3132